Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
– Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
– We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
– We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
– We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
– We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
– We do not sell, rent, give away, or loan any identifiable information regarding our clients to any third parties without the user’s consent.
– We collect information on web usage, but this information remains anonymous. We may use this information, in aggregate, for research reports and to benchmark and evaluate our performance.
– If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please notify us by contacting us through the email or telephone number listed on our home page
– Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from us regarding orders or inquiries they have made or placed.